In his latest post on iMedia Connection, Supercool Creative’s David Murdico lists 5 ways PR agencies and professionals can up their clients’ video and social media game including asking themselves questions like:
- Why should anyone care about our videos?
- What kinds of videos work best?
- When is the best time to launch video campaigns?
- How do we engage new fans?
- How committed are we to social media marketing the videos and joining the conversation?
David defines video and social media sharing as “the new reach” and video series and engagement as “the new frequency.” In addition to advising that PR agencies “… have fun and never be afraid to take chances, roll up your sleeves and get dirty,” David lists giving fans videos they’ll care about and share, increasing engagement with online video series, planning videos and outreach around the holidays, making fans into rockstars and being sure to social media market videos after they’re launched.
You can read the compete article on iMedia Connection.